Graham Tire Co of Lincoln Inc
2121 Cornhusker Hwy
Graham Tire Co of Lincoln Inc, Lincoln
Graham Tire had its beginning in 1951, when W.P. (Bill) Graham opened his first store in Sioux Falls. Initially his store sold Fisk & Gillette Tires. As he had previously worked for Goodyear, managing stores for them in Kearney, Nebraska and Council Bluffs, Iowa, he was able to purchase the downtown Goodyear store in Sioux Falls in 1952, expanding to Spencer Iowa in 1960, and added a second Sioux Falls store in l972.
Auto Parts & Services